This Is Maintenance-Free Living

Welcome To A New Way To Live®

From your gourmet kitchen with stainless steel appliances to your resort-style pool and spa steps from your front door and even to the secured smart entry gate, this is your perfect home base for adventures at home and throughout the Phoenix metro area.

Live Life Inspired

Community
Amenities

Your days at Christopher Todd Communities On Happy Valley can start poolside on the covered patio or at the Event Lawn to get some sun. This is a home for more life, laughter, and fun with the people and the community you care about most. Living in Peoria has never been better.

Gated
Community
Resort Style
Heated Pool & Spa
Event Lawn
24/7 On-Call
Maintenance
Community
Events
Roving
Patrol
Fitness Center and Yoga Studio
Amenity Wifi
Poolside Ramadas with Outdoor TVs

Home
Features

Home at Christopher Todd Communities On Happy Valley means convenience, privacy, and maintenance-free living. This is home with private backyards, smart home technology, luxury finishes, energy-efficient appliances, and more. Your innovative home has more space and more features designed for you.

Maintenance-Free,
Private Backyards
Stainless Steel Appliances
Granite
Countertops
Detached
Garages Available
High Ceilings Throughout
Walk-In Closets
Pet Door Included
Storage Cabinets
Bathtub In 2-Bed Homes

Live Smarter

Our one and two-bedroom homes at Christopher Todd Communities On Happy Valley come with options for built-in smart home technology, so you can control your home’s entry and climate—even if you’re not there. Controlled from an app on your tablet or smartphone, your home comes with a smart thermostat, keyless door entry, a doorbell camera, and more.

A New Way To Live®

High-Speed
Internet
Keyless
Entry
Doorbell
Camera
Energy
Efficient
Smart
Thermostat
Self-Monitored
Security System
Door & Motion
Sensor with Alarm
Google & Amazon
Compatible
Mobile
Phone Controls

Horizontal Living

No Noisy Neighbors Above Or Below You

Pet Friendly

Our pet-friendly homes come with unmatched conveniences like pet doors into your private backyard.

Dogs and cats are welcome to call our community home. Reach out to our team for more information on our pet policy and breed restrictions.

I haven’t moved there yet, but if the outstanding customer service I have received says anything about the community and company, then you are missing out. Being in the customer service business myself, I appreciate getting what I give. The place to Live!

Jo Ann Trimino Christopher Todd Communities On Happy Valley

CTC has an amazing staff and very helpful. Thank you for your awesome customer service.

Kathy G Christopher Todd Communities On Happy Valley

The customer service so far has been awesome!

Chad Howarth Christopher Todd Communities On Happy Valley

I haven’t moved there yet, but the outstanding customer service I have received says anything about the community and company, then you are missing out. Being in the customer service business myself, I appreciate getting what I give. The place to live! Part 2! Finally moved in a month ago and maybe with a few kinks here n there that have ironed themselves out, I can honestly say I love it here. It's a great place to live, awesome caring neighbors and great community

Jo Ann Trimino Christopher Todd Communities On Happy Valley

Thank you guys for making my move from coast to coast, a real smooth transition for my family and I. Wonderful beautiful homes!!

Jean Felix Christopher Todd Communities On Happy Valley

Love it here! I highly recommend living here. Everyone who works here is very professional and helpful.

Garmin Ghost Christopher Todd Communities On Happy Valley

Wow! This community is absolutely amazing. The staff Andrew, Brian, Melissa, and AJ are true professionals at what they do. I have never experienced such genuine customer service in my lifetime. They go above and beyond for their residents. My husband and I decided to leave town for a few days and some packages got delivered early. I didn’t want them just left outside even though it is a gated community and there are cameras on the front doors, I called the office and Andrew was there. I asked if there was anyway possible if they could move them into our home. It wasn’t anything they had to do but you know what he did. Andrew made time to stop his work, to go to our home to move some packages inside my home. They will answer any questions you have to the best of their knowledge and it doesn’t seem like they are blowing smoke. I’m so thankful my husband and I found this place to call home.

Ariel Stillman Christopher Todd Communities On Happy Valley

A well thought out, clean and quiet community. We love it here. The staff are genuine and kind. Definitely 5 star.

Tarni Carda Christopher Todd Communities On Happy Valley

We’ve had an amazing experience so far at Christopher Todd on Happy Valley! We chose the sunset model and I cannot believe how much space and storage is in this unit! From cabinets, to closets, to closets and more they found a way to maximize every square inch of this apartment. It has high ceilings and feels spacious, light, and bright. Everything is brand new and we have a fenced in backyard with grass. The smart technology in the homes, combined with the apps make life very easy. The gym is really nice and has spin machines! The pool lights up at night with color changing lights. It’s a really chill, laid-back vibe here ,the community is great. There’s an app everyone uses to communicate and so far everyone is very nice here. They also have garages here. We’re going to miss the pool and gym when we leave for sure!

Christa LeBar Christopher Todd Communities On Happy Valley

Keep In Touch

Call the number below or fill out the contact form to schedule a tour today.

11903 W Happy Valley Rd
Peoria, AZ 85383

P: 480-608-5400

OFFICE HOURS:

• Mon-Fri9am to 6pm
  • Sat-SunClosed