This Is Maintenance-Free Living

Welcome To A New Way To Live®

From your gourmet kitchen with stainless steel appliances to the resort-style heated pool and spa just outside your door, this is your perfect home base for adventures both indoors and outdoors at home and throughout Phoenix.

Live Life Inspired

Community
Amenities

At Christopher Todd Communities At Stadium, your daily routine can include lounging at the pool, energizing in the Fitness Center and Yoga Studio, chatting with neighbors at a poolside ramada, or relaxing on the Event Lawn. This is home with plenty of fun, laughter, and moments to share with the people and community you care about most. Living in Glendale has never been better.

Gated
Community
Resort Style
Heated Pool & Spa
Event Lawn
24/7 On-Call
Maintenance
Community
Events
Roving
Patrol
Fitness Center and Yoga Studio
Amenity Wifi
Poolside Ramadas with Outdoor TVs

Home
Features

Home at Christopher Todd Communities At Stadium includes convenience, privacy, and maintenance-free living in every detail. This is life with a private, maintenance-free backyard, smart home technology, upgraded luxury finishes, energy-efficient appliances, and more. Your innovative home was designed with more space and features to elevate your lifestyle.

Maintenance-Free,
Private Backyards
Stainless Steel Appliances
Granite
Countertops
Detached
Garages Available
High Ceilings Throughout
Walk-In Closets
Pet Door Included
Storage Cabinets
Bathtub In 2-Bed Homes

Live Smarter

With smart home technology built in from the start, our one and two-bedroom homes let you control your home’s entry and climate from anywhere. Your luxury smart home comes with a smart thermostat, keyless door entry, a doorbell camera, and more—all controllable from an app on your smartphone.

A New Way To Live®

High-Speed
Internet
Keyless
Entry
Doorbell
Camera
Energy
Efficient
Smart
Thermostat
Self-Monitored
Security System
Door & Motion
Sensor with Alarm
Google & Amazon
Compatible
Mobile
Phone Controls

Horizontal Living

No Noisy Neighbors Above Or Below You

Pet Friendly

Our pet-friendly homes offer you the best in convenience even for your pets, like your own pet door into your private backyard.

Dogs and cats are welcome to call our community home. Reach out to our team for more information on our pet policy and breed restrictions.

We moved in back in mid March amidst the pandemic and also dealing with a mold issue with our old apartment. The fine folks at ctc got us in quickly and were nothing but helpful. I personally have had nothing but exceptional experiences with all the staff that I have encountered. I absolutely love my apartment. The layout is fantastic and its hard to beat a brand new apartment that no one lived in before. If you are on the fence about making a move I highly recommend ctc as your new home.

Zachary Fisher Christopher Todd Communities At Stadium

I feel like everyone should live in something like this if they are able to instead of an apartment. I am very satisfied with my experience and feel the value here is great. Staff very helpful through whole process

Aron H Christopher Todd Communities At Stadium

I moved into this Community in January and I don’t know if I’ll ever leave!! I have been a homeowner my entire life and didn’t want the responsibility any longer (or the cost). This couldn’t be any closer to having your own home. I have had small issues here and there and they have been fixed within 24 hours if not sooner!!!! I have absolutely nothing negative to say about the community or the staff. Great job to ALL OF YOU!!!

Trish Wilson Christopher Todd Communities At Stadium

I moved in here a few weeks ago with a roommate and we LOVE it. It’s absolutely perfect. The leasing office is top notch. Very professional and friendly. Very pet friendly community and big on community get togetherness. Highly recommend this place. The homes are amazing as well. Accommodations are awesome, all the small touches make a difference.

Shaaron Stowers Christopher Todd Communities At Stadium

I’ve been a resident here for a month and so far so it’s awesome. My place is well structured and perfect for my needs. The smart technology makes life a million times easier for me. My neighbors are awesome. All the amenities are up to date and awesome. The neighborhood is always clean and the leasing staff is easy to get in touch with. They are also excellent at communicating with you! I had a small plumbing emergency, as the neighborhood is still currently under development, and it was all fixed in about 2 hours. They responded 30 minutes after my initial report! 10/10 for me !

Kae Clark Christopher Todd Communities At Stadium

Keep In Touch

Call the number below or fill out the contact form to schedule a tour today.

9999 W Missouri Ave
Glendale, AZ 85305

P: 602-354-5858

OFFICE HOURS:

• Mon-Fri9am to 6pm
  • Sat-SunClosed