This Is Maintenance-Free Living

Welcome To A New Way To Live®

From gourmet kitchens and private backyards to the resort-style pool and spa just outside your door—this is your perfect place for adventure at home and throughout the Phoenix area.

Live Life Inspired

Community
Amenities

Your days at Christopher Todd Communities On Greenway can start poolside on the covered patio or soaking up some sun at the Event Lawn. This is a home for more life, laughter, and fun with the people and community you care about most. Living in Surprise has never been better.

Smart Gated
Community
Resort Style
Heated Pool & Spa
Event Lawn
Poolside Ramadas
With Outdoor TVs
24/7 On-Call
Maintenance
Community
Events
Roving
Patrol
Amenity
Wifi
Pet
Friendly

Home
Features

Home at Christopher Todd Communities On Greenway means convenience, privacy, and maintenance-free living. This is home with a private backyard, smart home technology, luxury finishes, energy-efficient appliances, and more. Your innovative home is full of space and features designed just for you.

Maintenance-Free,
Private Backyards
Stainless Steel Appliances
Granite
Countertops
Detached
Garages Available
High Ceilings Throughout
Walk-In Closets
Pet Door Included
Storage Cabinets
Bathtub In 2-Bed Homes

Live Smarter

Our one and two-bedroom homes come with options for built-in smart home technology, giving you easy control of your home’s entry, climate, and lighting—even if you’re not there. Controlled from an app on your tablet or smartphone, your home comes with a digital thermostat, keyless door entry, a doorbell camera, and more.

A New Way To Live®

High-Speed
Internet
Keyless
Entry
Doorbell
Camera
Energy
Efficient
Smart
Thermostat
Self-Monitored
Security System
Door & Motion
Sensor with Alarm
Google & Amazon
Compatible
Mobile
Phone Controls

Pet Friendly

Our pet-friendly homes come with unmatched conveniences like a pet door into your private backyard.

Dogs and cats are welcome to call our community home. Reach out to our team for more information on our pet policy and breed restrictions.

Horizontal Living

No Noisy Neighbors Above Or Below You

This place has it all. A slice of paradise in the West Valley. They seem very eager to make sure that you're happy and will fix any issue very promptly. One look at the pool and it really feels like a resort. Thanks.

Leonard Christopher Todd Communities On Greenway

The office staff was amazing, they have excellent customer service. I really enjoy living here and their service team is top of the line. They fix all of my problems in 24hrs. Best community I have ever lived in.

Ovaa Christopher Todd Communities On Greenway

LOVE living in this community. Such a quiet family/pet friendly place to call home. The girls in the leasing office are the best!

Treasure Christopher Todd Communities On Greenway

We really enjoy the community and the Christopher Todd office has been fantastic. We had an issue occur that needed attention and management; as well as the whole staff, had taken great care of our family. The staff made sure everything was taken care of for us and helped keep our routine as is. The response was quick and everything was very professional. We are proud residents of the community and it is very reassuring they have the right people in place.

David Christopher Todd Communities On Greenway

I love this place! It is the best I mean the best community I have ever lived in. People are so nice and the office staff really cares for you and is willing to work with you on what best fits with you. Easily the best decision me and my family have ever made, moving into this community is the best thing ever! Thank you guys for everything that you guys do!

Araceli Christopher Todd Communities On Greenway

Keep In Touch

Call the number below or fill out the contact form to schedule a tour today.

15267 N 140th Dr
Surprise, AZ 85379

P: 833-254-3936

OFFICE HOURS:

• Mon-Fri9am to 6pm
  • Sat-SunClosed