This Is Maintenance-Free Living

Welcome To A New Way To Live®

From your gourmet kitchen and private backyard to your resort-style pool and spa just outside your front door, this is your perfect home base for adventures at home and throughout the Phoenix area.

Live Life Inspired

Community
Amenities

Your days at Christopher Todd Communities At Marley Park can start by relaxing poolside, meditating in our Yoga Studio, or lounging on the Event Lawn. This is life with more laughter, relaxation, and fun with the people and the community you care about most. Living in Surprise has never been better.

Gated
Community
Resort Style
Heated Pool & Spa
Event Lawn
24/7 On-Call
Maintenance
Community
Events
Roving
Patrol
Fitness Center and Yoga Studio
Amenity Wifi
Poolside Ramadas with Outdoor TVs

Home
Features

Home at Christopher Todd Communities At Marley Park is convenience, privacy, and maintenance-free living. This is life with your own private backyard, smart home technology, luxury finishes, energy efficient appliances, and more. Your innovative home has more space and more features designed just for you.

Maintenance-Free,
Private Backyards
Stainless Steel Appliances
Granite
Countertops
Detached
Garages Available
High Ceilings Throughout
Walk-In Closets
Pet Door Included
Storage Cabinets
Bathtub In 2-Bed Homes

Live Smarter

Our one- and two-bedroom homes come equipped with smart home technology, so you can control your home’s entry and climate from anywhere. Your luxury home comes with a smart thermostat, keyless door entry, a doorbell camera, and more—all accessible from an app on your smartphone or tablet.

A New Way To Live®

High-Speed
Internet
Keyless
Entry
Doorbell
Camera
Energy
Efficient
Smart
Thermostat
Self-Monitored
Security System
Door & Motion
Sensor with Alarm
Google & Amazon
Compatible
Mobile
Phone Controls

Horizontal Living

No Noisy Neighbors Above Or Below You

Pet Friendly

Our pet-friendly homes come with convenient perks like free pet doors right into your private backyard.

Dogs and cats are welcome to call our community home. Reach out to our team for more information on our pet policy and breed restrictions.

Our new home is even more beautiful than I could have imagined, and all the answers they gave me regarding the property were 100% accurate. They have been very flexible and accommodating to help us solve little problems like when my movers showed up a tad too early, and when my husband mentioned a snag with our cable it was fixed in 24 hours. My mom flew in to help us move, and casually we were able to take a 6 minute Uber to Westgate to take her to dinner, and it was surreal looking at my husband and laughing that we LIVE here now. We are so happy we found this community, and look forward to living here for years to come.

Natalie L. Christopher Todd Communities At Marley Park

The fine folks at CTC got us in quickly and were nothing but helpful. I personally have had nothing but exceptional experiences with all the staff that I have encountered. I absolutely love my apartment. The layout is fantastic. If you are on the fence about making a move I highly recommend CTC as your new home.

Zachary F Christopher Todd Communities At Marley Park

The office team always came through when needed and all neighbors were great! Nice amenities and surroundings made it a nice place to come home to each night.

Bret W. Christopher Todd Communities At Marley Park

Keep In Touch

Call the number below or fill out the contact form to schedule a tour today.

15025 W Old Oak Ln
Surprise, AZ 85379

P: 602-334-1434

OFFICE HOURS:

• Mon-Fri9am to 6pm
  • Sat-SunClosed